Cornerstone Barrel House is the cornerstone of great food and drinks. Experience an abundance of rustic decor and old-school bar seating the moment you walk in. We serve food made with local ingredients and beverages mixed with specialty bourbons and whiskeys. As you eat and sip, you'll enjoy our exposed brick walls and dark mahogany colors throughout the restaurant. We also play lots of sports on our flat-screen TVs, so there is never any missing out on the game. Bring your friends and stop by to try out our whole menu.
Happy Hour · Brunch · Events
We have carefully catered our menu to ensure customers get a great meal experience. The plates we serve are large enough for sharing, even the sandwiches. We also serve these large portions when you come for whiskey, brunch, and the game. We have established ourselves as the rebirth of Detroit goodness. We know that it is essential to keep you happy as a restaurant in Detroit, MI. These large portions and our offerings are what keep our customers happy. Nothing we do is ever overcomplicated. Simplicity to us is key!
In addition to our great mealtime food, we also host exciting happy hours and events. Our events often have catering and live entertainment from local bands and DJs from the area. As for happy hour, we have a massive selection of more than 100 bottles of great spirits to try. This includes whiskey, beer, liquor, and so much more!
Some events are open to the public, but you can call us to reserve our restaurant for your next corporate event or social gathering.
Menu: Our Plates
- House-Made Soups — Chicken Noodle, Potato Pierogi Soup
- Fresh Salads — Barrel House Salad, Chopped Caprese Salad, Cornerstone Wedge
- Specialties — Fingerling Frites, Filet-Wrapped Asparagus, Roasted Red Pepper Meatballs, Jerk Chicken Tenderloins, Fish 'n' Chip, All-Natural Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Mac
- Sandwiches — Barrel Burger, Corned Beef, Braised Pork Minis, House Italian, Salmon BLT, Veggie Bushi Wrap, Roasted Beef Minis
- Side Dishes — Pineapple Fried Rice, Mac, Asparagus, Fingerling Frites, Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit, House Salad
- Desserts — Rumchata Bread Pudding, Chef's Special
Whether joining us for brunch, lunch, dinner, or a shot of whiskey, we look forward to seeing you. We are at 1456 Woodward Ave in Detroit, MI, and reachable by phone at (313) 338-3238. Remember, when people visit us, they almost always come back!